Flexible Spine Model by 3B Scientific is a realistic depiction of the human spine, featuring soft discs that provide greater realism for life-like, hands on learning for anatomy students. This Spine Model uniquely shows how the individual discs bend and conform to various positions of the body, both normally and abnormally. It is a great tool to use in classroom demonstrations to learn about the spinal positioning in conditions such as scoliosis, lordosis, kyphosis, or subloxations, as well as vertebral herniation via compression.
The Flexible Spine Model also comes specially mounted to offer unobstructed viewing during classroom demonstration as well as during display; however, the model is removable from the stand to allow for better up-close interactive learning. This Flexible Spine Model makes a great addition to any biology classroom or chiropractic office.
Flexible Spine Model Features and Benefits:
- Realistic Spine Model With Soft Discs.
- Includes Spinal Cord and Spinal Nerves.
- Shows Disc Deformity During Normal and Abnormal Positioning.
- Demonstrates Numerous Pathological Spine Conditions Such As Scoliosis, Lordosis, Kyphosis, Or Subluxations.
- Mounted to Allow Unobstructed Viewing During Demonstration.
- Comes With Removable Stand For Display.
Flexible Spine Model Specifications:
- Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
- Weight: 6.61 lb
- Dimensions: 10.2 x 9.8 x 35.4 Inch
- Product Number: VB84
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3B Scientific
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!