Fleet Mineral Oil Enema is a sodium free lubricant laxative that promotes bowel movement and treats constipation. The Fleet Enema Mineral Oil coats feces to prevent water absorption from the stool. Keeping water in the stool helps keep the stool soft and moist and much easier to pass through the bowel. Fleet Enema Mineral Oil is latex free and comes in a disposable squeeze bottle. The bottle for the Fleet Mineral Oil Enema has a soft tip that is lubricated with petroleum jelly. Fleet Enema Mineral Oil is ideal for individuals who need to avoid straining and for those recovering from surgery or childbirth. Fleet Mineral Oil Enemas also help those suffering from hemorrhoids.
Fleet Enema Mineral Oil Features & Benefits
- Produces softer stools.
- Provides constipation relief.
- Ideal for bowel cleansing before undergoing a rectal exam.
- Quick action in 2 to 15 minutes. Most patients show results within 5 minutes.
Fleet Mineral Oil Enema Uses
- For relief of occasional constipation or bowel cleansing before rectal examinations.
- Prep for surgery or xrays.
- Prep for endoscopy.
- Treat impacted bowels.
- Bowel cleansing.
Fleet Enema Mineral Oil Contraindications
Fleet Mineral Oil Enemas should not be used by patients with the following conditions:
- Kidney disease
- Electrolyte imbalance
- Low levels of potassium, sodium phosphorus, or magnesium.
Fleet Enema Bisacodyl Specifications
- Manufactured by Fleet Laboratories.
- Latex free.
- Active Ingredient: mineral oil, USP 100%.
- Size: 4.5 ounce.
- HCPCS code: A4649
Fleet Enema Use Instructions
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Fleet
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!