FLA Pro-Lite Dynamic Ankle Brace provides ankle stabilization with its unique shells and strapping design. Breathable, latex-free material wicks moisture away for cool, comfortable wear.
Gel coated shells can be placed in the freezer for optional cold therapy to help reduce swelling. An inelastic pronation strap combined with anatomical shells helps prevent talar shift and supination, too.
The strapping system is designed to simulate a common taping technique. Ideal for ankle ligament injuries, ankle strains, mild soft tissue injuries, chronic ankle instability and prevention of hyperpronation, supination and talar shift.
FLA Pro-Lite Dynamic Ankle Brace Features and Benefits
- Breathable, latex-free material.
- Designed to emulate taping techniques.
- Optional cold therapy to reduce swelling.
- Unique shells and strapping design for optimal support.
- Wicks away moisture for comfortable wear.
FLA Pro-Lite Dynamic Ankle Brace Specifications
- Product Numbers: 7992700, 7992701, 7992702, 7992703, 7992704, and 7992705.
- Color: Gray/maroon.
- Sizes: XS/SM, MD/LG, and XL/XXL.
- Application: To stabilize weak or injured ankles.
- Manufacturer: FLA Orthopedics.
- HCPCS Code: L1902.
To properly determine which size is right for you, measure the circumference of your ankle, just above the protuberance.
Size Measurement XS/SM 7 1/2 - 8 1/2" MD/LG 8 5/8" - 9 5/8" XL/XXL 9 7/8 - 11 1/4"
- Additional Information
Manufacturer FLA Orthopedics
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!