Fabric-Backed Self-Adhering Electrodes are available in three different shapes (round, square, and rectangle) so you can get the fit you need. The self-adhesive nature of these electrodes adds flexibility, so they can fit and stick better on non-flat surfaces. In addition, they come with an adhesive gel for superior adhesion. The pads are made from carbon with a fabric back to create a latex-free electrode. These electrode pads are ideal as replacement pads for the TENS unit or muscle stimulator you already have such as Biomedical Life Systems' Impulse EMS D7.
Fabric-Backed Self-Adhering Electrodes Features and Benefits
- Available in Variety of Shapes for Perfect Fit
- Works with TENS and Muscle Stimulators
- Self-Adhesive for Better Flexibility
- Adhesive Gel Included
- Product Number: NPP605, NPP603, NPP40222B, NPP4003IR
- Shapes: Round, Square, Rectangle
- Circle Sizes: 1.25 or 3 Inch
- Rectangle Length: 3 Inch
- Rectangle Height: 1.5 Inch
- Square Size: 2 Inch
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!