The Extra-Wide Wheelchair with Removable Arms, manufactured by Medline, is ideal for bariatric patients looking for options in 20 inch, 22 inch and 24 inch widths and a weight capacity of up to 500 lbs with its durable chrome plated carbon steel frame. Featuring threaded seat screw inserts to minimize the occurrence of stripping during upholstery changes, a handsome, easy to clean Navy Blue vinyl and a chart pocket on the back this wheelchair has your choice of several configurations.
Choose from removable desk length arms which tuck under desks or tables, or full length arms that extend to the edge of the seat. Also choose between elevating leg rests which include pads behind the calves to elevate the legs or the swing away foot rests which allow the wheelchair to be used more like a standard chair.
If you're looking for other bariatric mobility options you may want to check out the Invacare Pronto M94 Bariatric Power Chair which includes an electric drive motor or the Go-Lite Bariatric Steel Rollator by Drive for a rollator to assist with standing and walking mobility.Extra-Wide Wheelchair with Removable Arms Features and Benefits
- Upholstered and padded calf and/or arm rests
- Chart pocket on seat back
- Easy to clean vinyl upholstery and chrome plated carbon steel construction
- Threaded seat screw inserts to minimize stripping
- Item Numbers: MDS806700, MDS806700FLA, MDS806750, MDS806750FLA, MDS806800, MDS806850, MDS806900, MDS806950
- Materials: Carbon Steel and Vinyl
- Colors: Chrome and Navy Blue
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Seat Width: 20 inch, 22 inch or 24 inch
- Seat Depth: 19 inch
- UNSPSC Code: 42192210
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A