The Bedside Extend-A-Rail by Able Life allows you to adjust the length of your bed rail while you are in bed. Simple push a button and extend it to 30" for fall prevention. For a handle to help getting in and out of bed safely, adjust it back to 20". The included pouch offers convenient storage pockets to keep your items close by. Supports up to 300 lbs. Safety strap is included to help secure the bed rail against the mattress.
- Easily extends from 20" - 30" to prevent falling from bed
- Provides assistance in and out of bed
- Secures to any bed with included safety strap
- Accommodates either side of the bed and supports 300 lbs.
- Rail Height: 20", 4" gap between rail bars
- Fits 6"-16" Mattress Heights
- Width of Rail: Locks in place at 20 & 30 after installed on bed
- Height of Rail: 20 high from base of mattress
- Gap Between Rails: 4
- Bed Type: Attaches to any home or hospital bed with included safety strap
- Weight of Product: 8 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Installs in minutes with 2 bolts and a wrench (included)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Able Life
- Community Q&A
Product Questionscan this be returned if it's not the right product for us?
Thanks.Question by: lisa on Apr 7, 2017 8:47:00 PMWe have several policies in place regarding returns. We recommend reading through our return policy located at the following link: vitalitymedical.com/policy/returns-policyAnswer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Apr 10, 2017 8:40:00 AM