The Executive Comfort Stationary Massage Table Package by MT Massage Tables merges unmistakable old-world craftsmanship with nature-inspired design elements. The result: a dependable therapy table that provides unparalleled comfort.
The massage table immediately impresses with European polished Beech Wood and rich-looking, yet highly oil- and sweat-resistant, SkinTouch PU. This upholstery is available in either beige or black to harmoniously fit virtually any decor.
Mimicking billowy clouds, the Executive Comfort Stationary Massage cradles clients with a deluxe CloudySoft Cushioning System. Nearly 3.5 inches of special sponge foam deftly blend comfort and support for massage therapy. Clients rest their heads on a cleverly designed, industry-exclusive LeafTalk Face Cushion. Inspired by the Philodendron Leaf, which is shaped like the palm of two hands, the ergonomic LeafTalk Cushion caresses the contours of the face for a natural feel. The cushion is placed in the unique ErgoCaptain Face Cradle, which is height adjustable and provides up to 180 degrees of angle rotation.
Engineered for high-end massage studios and bustling massage schools alike, the Executive Comfort Stationary Massage Table employs several robust features for exceptional durability. Underneath each of the table's rounded corners are tried-and-true finger-joints for unyielding stability and long-term strength. An exclusive Auto-Hold Hinge System secures the table's braces through an innovative design that transmits stress to the metal -- not the wood -- for strength.
The MT Massage Table company has gone to great lengths to ensure every feature leads to a table that will help massage therapists care for their clients for years to come.
Executive Comfort Stationary Massage Table Package Features & Benefits:
- Sliding door cabinet base -- Keeps workspaces clutter-free.
- Flexible -- Headrest outlets on both ends of table.
- Aroma therapy ready -- Integrated dual containers hold essential oils for extra pampering.
- Quality tested -- Tables undergo 12 quality tests from formaldehyde checks, foam density and even salt spray tests to ensure exceptional safety and longevity.
- Stability -- Double leg lock knobs provide additional safety, while finger-joints provide exceptional strength.
- Value -- The patent-pending ErgoCaptain Deluxe face cradle and the patent-pending LeafTalk face cushion come standard.
Massage Table Specifications:
- Manufacturer: MT Massage Tables
- Product numbers: 23093 (beige) and 23095 (black)
- Width: 30 inches
- Length: 73 inches
- Height Range: 25.5-35.5 inches
- Weight: 89 pounds
- Static Weight: 4000 pounds
- Maximum Working Weight: 1000 pounds
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care MT Massage Tables
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!