Medline Excel 2000 Wheelchair is a carbon steel frame wheel chair that is built for strength and durability. The frame is chrome plated and rust- and chip-resistant. The frame is so durable, that the manufacturer provides a lifetime warranty on the frame and welding. Equipped with a dual-axle with adjustable hemi-height, this wheelchair can support up to 300 pounds. The vinyl upholstery is easy to clean and maintain. Wheelchair models with 16 inch seat width come with navy upholstery, while modes with 18 and 20 inch width seats come with black vinyl upholstery, except for MDS806300RBY which has ruby upholstery.
Medline Excel 2000 Wheelchair Features & Benefits
- Chart pocket on backrest for storage.
- Easy to clean vinyl upholstery.
- Desk-length removable arms for added convenience.
- Padded armrests for additional comfort
- Dual axle hemi-height adjustable.
- Product Number: MDS806100D, MDS806150D, MDS806150N, MDS806200D, MDS806200N, MDS806250D, MDS806250N, MDS806300D, MDS806300DFLA, MDS806300N, MDS806300NRBY.
- Seat Width: 18 Inch.
- Seat Depth: 16 Inch.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Colors: Black, Navy, Ruby.
- Arm Style: Perm Full.
- Leg Style: Swing Away.
- Latex Free.
- HCPCS Codes: K0001, K0002.
- Manufacturer: Medline.
- Brand: Excel 2000.
- Warranty: lifetime on frame and welding, 1 year on parts.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!