Rent the Respironics Everflo Q Home Oxygen Concentrator
We make it easy to rent.
With our rental program you can:
- Choose the start date for your rental period in advance
- Set your custom rental period (by the week)
- Save money -- rent at a fraction of the full concentrator price
Each rental bundle includes the following:
- Respironics Everflo Q concentrator
- User Manual
- Optional O2 Starter Kit
How to RentOrdering Methods Available
1. Order by Phone- Call us at 1-800-397-5899. We are happy to help you with your rental or answer any questions you may have.
Note: You will specify your rental start date in your Rental Agreement (see below).
Once your order is placed, all we need is a signed Rental Agreement to ship out your concentrator. When you place your order, our system will automatically email you with a copy of the rental agreement and instructions to send it back to us.
You can also view, print or download the rental agreement by clicking the link below:
Please place your order before sending us the agreement. This helps us hold your concentrator for you and speeds up the rental process.
About the Respironics Everflo Q
Made by the widely recognized Respironics company, the Everflo Q offers several design upgrades from previous models. It delivers dependable continuous flow oxygen therapy up to 5 liters per minute.
Features and Benefits - Respironics Everflo Q
- Ultra-quiet model
- Small and lightweight
- Low power usage
- OPI sensor included
- Dependable continuous flow oxygen
When you Rent the Everflo Concentrator, you can expect one of the quietest home concentrators around. It operates at a whisper-quiet average of only 40 decibels.
In addition, its small size and light weight ensure that it won't get in the way like bulkier units. Its integrated caster wheels also make it easy to move from room to room.
Renting a home oxygen concentrator will save you money if you only need the unit for a short period of time, and the low power usage of the Everflo Q will help you save even more money on your power bill.
If you have any questions about our rental program, please feel free to call us at 1-800-397-5899 during customer service hours. Our knowledgeable customer service agents will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the concentrator or the rental program.
Read about additional features and specifications of the Respironics Everflo Q below.
Specifications - Respironics Everflo Q
- Width: 15 Inches. (381 mm)
- Height: 23 Inches (584 mm)
- Depth: 9.5 Inches. (241 mm)
- Weight: 31 lbs (14 kg)
- Sound Level: 40 dBA typical
- Oxygen Output 0.5-5 liters per minute
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Oxygen Concentration: (at 5 LPM) 93% (=/- 3%)
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC +/- 10%
- Input Frequency: 60hz
- Average Power Consumption: 350 Watts
- OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Alarm Levels: Low Oxygen: 82%, Very Low Oxygen: 70%
- Operating Temperature: 55 F to 90 F (12 C to 32 C)
- Storage/Transport Humidity: -30 F to 160 F (-34 C to 71 C) up to 95% Relative Humidity
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 7,500 ft (0 to 2,286 m)
Other RequirementsYou must submit the airline Physician's Statement or, if not flying, a prescription from your doctor before we ship. We do not bill any insurers, including Medicare and Medicaid. You can submit your own claim to the insurance if you choose.
You are responsible for traveling with a sufficient supply of batteries to last the journey, per your oxygen requirements, including the duration of the flight, all ground time (before and after flight and during connections) and for unexpected delays.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Respironics Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsInquiring about rental of continuous flow concentrator, e.g. Everflo Q, for delivery to hotel in New York City from Mar 29 to Apr 5. Setting is level 2. Do you serve that area?Question by: Alter Rosset on Apr 18, 2016 12:39:57 PMNo, but you can purchase either the 02Kit or the bottle on it's own ( item 3260 http://www.vitalitymedical.com/invacare-unfilled-humidifier.html )Answer by: Agustin on May 26, 2016 1:37:41 PM