ErgoWave Roller Massage Table by Chattanooga Group Inc is an intersegmental traction table that is used in massage therapy. This pain relief and comfort product offers unique wave action. This feature allows the ErgoWave roller pattern to travel up the spine like a wave.
The roller massage table is a treatment table that covers all areas of the patient's spine with three independent rollers that repeat every 13 seconds. It also has triple rollers, which are mounted on three axles to isolate the lumbar, thoracic and cervical regions.
The massage table offers quick height adjustment. This feature uses a gas spring that makes height adjustment of the rollers quick and easy.
ErgoWave Roller Massage Table by Chattanooga Group Inc is packaged and sold individually.ErgoWave Roller Massage Table Features and Benefits
- Intersegmental Traction Table
- Used in Massage Therapy
- Unique Wave Action
- Roller Patterns Travel Up the Spine Like a Wave
- Covers All Areas of Patient's Spine with Three Independent Rollers
- Triple Rollers on Three Axles
- Isolates Lumbar, Thoracic and Cervical Regions
- Quick Height Adjustment
- Item Number: CHT9080
- Packaged and Sold Individually
- Manufacturer: Chattanooga Group Inc
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Pivotal Health
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!