Adaptable to the right and left hand, the cane is ergonomically designed to comfortably accommodate the user. Adjust the height with a touch of a button as well.
Ideal for active seniors independent enough to use one-handed walking aids
The Ergo Offset Cane also features a comfortable anti-slip grip to confidently add stability and a wrist strap so it never unintentionally gets away from you.
Carex Ergo Offset Cane Features and Benefits
- Strong, Durable Cane
- Ergonomic, Anti-Slip Cane Handle
- Adaptable for Right or Left-Handed Individuals
- Shock Absorbing Handle Reduces Fatigue in the Hand and Upper Body
- Adjustable Height to Meet Your Need
- Wrist Strap Helps Keep Your Cane Close
Carex Ergo Offset Cane Specifications
- Product Numbers: A58000, A58100, A58200, A58300, A58400, A58500
- Color: Black, Blue, Purple, Rose, Black Flower, Blue Flower
- Product Weight: 0.87 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Product Height: 30.5 - 39.5 inch.
- Manufacturer: Carex
Carex Walking Canes Additional Information
- Walking Canes Usage Instructions offers usage instructions, cane adjustment and maintenance information.
- Cane Guidelines contains the following topics: What Are Canes Used For? How to Use Walking Canes, Walking Up Stairs, Walking Down Stairs, Cane Care and Maintenance, Replacing Cane Tips and HCPCS Codes.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!