EnteraLite Infinity Enteral Feeding Pump, by Nestle Health Science, is a highly portable, easy-to-use rotary peristaltic pump designed to deliver programmed doses of enteral nutrition solutions at selectable rates. The EnteraLite Infinity uses alarms, messages and indications in the easy-to-read display screen to help you diagnose and troubleshoot the most common questions about pump operation.
EnteraLite Infinity Enteral Feeding Pump features a small, highly accurate and truly portable design that allows tube-fed patients the ability to participate in physical activity, without being held back by their feeding pumps. The intuitive design and easily mastered user interface provides confidence right from the start.
EnteraLite Infinity Enteral Feeding Pump Features and Benefits:
- One Pump Allows For Uninterrupted Care.
- Highly Portable, Lightweight.
- Easy-to-Learn, Easy-to-Use Intuitive Design.
- Easy-Loading Cassette Allows for Fast One-Handed, Consistent Pump Set Up.
- Maintains +/- 5% Accuracy at Any Flow Rate and When Operated in Any Orientation.
- No Annual Maintenance or Calibration, Washable Under Running Water.
EnteraLite Infinity Enteral Feeding Pump Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Nestle
- Weight: 14.4 Ounces (408 g)
- Flow Rate: 0.1 ml/hr from 0.1 - 10 ml/hr from 10 - 600 ml/hr
- Flow Rate Accuracy: +/- 5% of Selected Flow Rate
- Dose Limit: 0.1 ml from 0.1 - 10 ml; 1 ml from 10 - 3000 ml
- Operating Orientation: Any
- Memory: Settings Retained Until Use Changes
- Battery: Lithium Ion; 24 Hours at 125 mL/hour; 6 Hour Recharge Time
- Maintenance: No Annual Maintenance or Calibration Required
- Cleaning: Washable Under Running Water (Water-Resistant)
- Kit Contents: Pump, Charger, Pole Clamp, Operator's Manual
- Product Number: 90049859
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A