EnteraLite Infinity Enteral Feeding Pump, by Moog, is a highly portable, easy-to-use rotary peristaltic pump designed to deliver programmed doses of enteral nutrition solutions at selectable rates. The EnteraLite Infinity Pump uses alarms, messages and indications in the easy-to-read display screen to help you diagnose and troubleshoot the most common questions about pump operation.
Moog Infinity Pump features a small, highly accurate and truly portable design that allows tube-fed patients the ability to participate in physical activity, without being held back by their feeding pumps. EnteraLite Infinity Feeding Pump intuitive design and easily mastered user interface provides confidence right from the start.
EnteraLite Feeding Pump Features and Benefits:
- One Pump Allows For Uninterrupted Care.
- Highly Portable, Lightweight.
- Easy-to-Learn, Easy-to-Use Intuitive Design.
- Easy-Loading Cassette Allows for Fast One-Handed, Consistent Pump Set Up.
- Maintains +/- 5% Accuracy at Any Flow Rate and When Operated in Any Orientation.
- No Annual Maintenance or Calibration, Washable Under Running Water.
- Manufacturer: Moog
- Weight: 14.4 Ounces (408 g)
- Flow Rate: 0.1 ml/hr from 0.1 - 10 ml/hr from 10 - 600 ml/hr
- Flow Rate Accuracy: +/- 5% of Selected Flow Rate
- Dose Limit: 0.1 ml from 0.1 - 10 ml; 1 ml from 10 - 3000 ml
- Operating Orientation: Any
- Memory: Settings Retained Until Use Changes
- Battery: Lithium Ion; 24 Hours at 125 mL/hour; 6 Hour Recharge Time
- Maintenance: No Annual Maintenance or Calibration Required
- Cleaning: Washable Under Running Water (Water-Resistant)
- Kit Contents: Pump, Charger, Pole Clamp, Operator's Manual
- Product Number: 90049859
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product Questionscan you get the power plug for enteralite infinity, and how much would it be. and how long to get it to me.
Question by: brenda on May 28, 2016 9:59:38 PMNo answers yet. Be the first to answer the question!how to start the pump for the first timeQuestion by: YAYAH KEBE on May 27, 2017 6:50:00 PMWe've added a an instruction manual for operating the Enteralite Infinity.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jun 9, 2017 10:24:00 AMWhat's the size of the feedpump ? ThanksQuestion by: Emily on Sep 12, 2015 6:28:23 AMThe pump measures 4" tall by 5 1/2" wide by 2" thickAnswer by: Marcia on Jan 13, 2016 6:02:17 PM