Endo GIA Ultra Universal Stapler by Covidien is a revolutionary new surgical stapling system that enables surgeons to confidently staple the widest range of tissues and applications via comfortable ergonomic design, precise articulation and one-handed grasping all at the highest quality of performance. By using Covidien's advanced Tri-Staple Technology, the Endo GIA is easy to reload, keeping the cartridge selection process simpler for the user.
The Endo GIA Ultra Universal Stapler's ergonomic design and one-handed grasping provides an easy and enhanced user experience. Covidien designed the Endo GIA Ultra Universal Stapler with a unique curved tip reload feature, providing surgeons with greater ease of visualization, offering easier access to the surgical site, as well as the ability to dissect and manipulate tissue and vessels in more difficult situations.
Covidien's reloads allow surgeons to confidently and consistently staple in extra thick areas in which most other staplers would not otherwise be able to perform.
Endo GIA Universal Stapler Features and Benefits:
- Forward / Backward Compatibility.
- Can Be Used With Endo GIA Reloads with Tri-Staple Technology and Existing Endo GIA Straight, Roticulator, and Duet TRS Reloads.
- Simplifies Inventory Management During Transition to New Technology Devices.
- Three Shaft Lengths - Short (6cm), Standard (16cm), and XL (26cm) - Offer Greater Flexibility In Procedure-Specific Use.
- Enhanced Articulation Knob Provides Intuitive, Precise Access to Surgical Sites and Flexibility to Approach Target Tissue / Vessel Through 10 Positions of Articulation (5 On Each Side), Plus Neutral.
- Articulation Knob and Reload Move In Same Direction.
- Ergonomic Design With Soft Grips On Handle and Articulation Knob Improve Ergonomics and Enhance Surgeon Control.
- One-Handed Grasping Mechanism Grasps and Releases Tissue by Pushing the Loop Handle Backward and Forward.
- The Grasping Mechanism of the Endo GIA Ultra Universal Stapler May Reduce the Use of Other Grasper(s) in the Surgical Procedure.
- Shorter Reach Than Other Staplers Means Less Distance Between Loop and Stationary Handles.
- Facilitates Use of Stapler By Surgeons with Smaller Hands.
Endo GIA Universal Stapler Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Medtronic
- Brand: Covidien
- Application: Skin Stapler
- Weight: 1.17 lbs.
- Latex Free: No
- HPIS Classification: 755_20_30_0
- UNSPSC Code: 42312200
- Product Number: 173054
Endo GIA Universal Stapler Video:
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!