Electronic Pulse Stimulator is a Tens pain relief system that utilizes electronic muscle stimulation to effectively reduce pain, inflammation and swelling associated with muscle aches, pain and additional buildup in the muscles. With eight different stimulation modes and two independent output channels, this Tens pain relief system is ideal for use on the soles of the feet, the arms and legs, the shoulders and neck and the upper and lower back waist.
Electronic Pulse Stimulator utilizes soothing albeit firm electronic muscle stimulation to completely combat muscle aches, pains and similar ailments. Also suitable for diabetic neuropathy treatment and nervous system damage, this electrical nerve and muscle stimulation system can provide you with the relief that you so desperately need.
You may also be interested in similar electronic muscle stimulation products, such as Electronic Muscle Stimulator EMS DIGITAL with Timer and Carrying Case.
Electronic Pulse Stimulator Features and Benefits
- Equipped with eight different stimulation modes, allowing users to completely personalize their experience for optimal benefits.
- Designed with two independent output channels and the ability to adjust strength and velocity.
- Ideal for use on the soles of the feet, the arms and the legs, the shoulders and the neck, the upper and the lower back and the waist.
- Can be effectively used for the treatment of diabetic neuropathy and nervous system damage.
Electronic Pulse Stimulator Specifications
- Product number: MDTS116
- Manufacturer: Oximeter Plus, Inc.
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Includes 10 Self-Adhesive Replacement Gel Pads
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Oximeter Plus
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!