Other Champion product(s)
Elastic Wrist Splint, manufactured by Champion, is a supportive splint that is specifically designed to keep the hand and wrist in a position that is recommended by medical providers for the proper healing of sprains, strains, and other localized injuries.
To further promote healing and minimize pain, this wrist brace is designed to keep the wrist at a fixed 32 degree angle. This angle promotes healing and reduces pain levels.
Featuring a padded thumb closure, the Elastic Wrist Splint will not cut into the webbed soft tissue resting between the first and second digit.
This wrist support, additionally, is great for individuals that experience discomfort associated with arthritis and occupational-related injuries, too.
To ensure a good fit, the Elastic Wrist Splint features a hook and loop closure for easy self-adjustment and provide excellent support.
Elastic Wrist Splint Features and Benefits
- Available for either the left or right hand.
- Does not cut into the soft tissue between the first and second digit.
- Fixed at a 32 degree angle for optimal healing.
- Great as a splint or brace.
- Hook and loop closure for easy self-adjustment.
Elastic Wrist Splint Specifications
- Product Numbers: C-50/33L and C-50/33R.
- Color: Neutral beige.
- Dimensions (measure around the break of the wrist):
- X-Small: < 5.5 inches.
- Small: 5.5 - 6.0 inches.
- Large: 7.75 - 8.5 inches.
- X-Large: > 8.75 inches.
- Application: To promote healing and minimize pain surrounding the wrist joint.
- Manufacturer: Champion.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Surgical Appliance Sub Brand Champion Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!