Click to Order By Phone
3M™ Red Dot™ Diaphoretic Soft Cloth Monitoring Electrode Features & Benefits
- Patented solid gel conforms to the skin quickly allowing high quality, uninterrupted traces
- The gel's low chloride content minimizes skin irritation for increased patient comfort
- Use of built-in abrader disc improves trace quality for better results
- 3M™ diaphoretic adhesive provides greater adhesion to the skin, especially in moist conditions, which results in better trace quality
- 3M™ SureSeal Cap Seal prevents premature product dryout to help ensure product freshness for 30 days out of the bag
- Permeable soft cloth backing releases perspiration, making it ideal for long-term monitoring in diaphoretic situations
3M Red Dot Diaphoretic Soft Cloth Monitoring Electrode Specifications
- Electrode Width: 2.2".
- Electrode Length: 2".
- Electrode Type: Diaphoretic, Fluid Resistant, Monitoring.
- Gel Type: Solid.
- Material: Soft Cloth.
- Monitoring Event: Echo-Cardio, Stress Test, Telemetry/Holter/Event.
- NHS eClass Code: FXI.
- Backing Material: Fleece.
- Department Cardiac Rehab, Cath Lab, ICU/CCU.
- Package Contents: 50 Electrodes/Bulk Bag.
- Patient: Adult.
- Product Type: Electrode.
- Radiolucency: Radiopaque.
- Skin Prep Included: No.
- Skin Type: Diaphoretic, Normal.
- Usage: Print Collection.
- Wear Time: Up to Three Days.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Trademark: Red Dot.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!