Click to Order By Phone
Other Sequal product(s)
DetailsRent the Sequal Eclipse 3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
We make it easy to rent.
With our rental program you can:
- Choose the start date for your rental period in advance
- Set your custom rental period (by the week)
- Select the number of batteries you need
- Save money -- rent at a fraction of the full concentrator price
Rental Bundle Items
Each rental bundle includes the following:
- Sequal Eclipse 3 portable oxygen concentrator
- Batteries (your choice of 3, 4, or 5 batteries)
- AC power adapter
- DC power adapter
- Accessory Bag
- User manual
- Optional O2 Starter Kit
How to Rent
Ordering Methods Available
1. Order by Phone- Call us at 1-800-397-5899. We are happy to help you with your rental or answer any questions you may have.
Note: You will specify your rental start date in your Rental Agreement (see below).
Once your order is placed, all we need is a signed Rental Agreement to ship out your concentrator. When you place your order, our system will automatically email you with a copy of the rental agreement and instructions to send it back to us.
You can also view, print or download the rental agreement by clicking the link below:
Please place your order before sending us the agreement. This helps us hold your concentrator for you and speeds up the rental process.
About the Sequal Eclipse 3
The Sequal Eclipse 3 Rental gives you both pulse dose and continuous flow oxygen, all in one portable machine. It is an excellent portable oxygen concentrator for travel, and it is FAA approved for use on airline flights.
Features and Benefits - Sequal Eclipse 3
- Pulse dose and continuous flow
- Easy to operate and control
- FAA approved
- Can operate on its back or side during flight
- Exclusive autoSAT technology that adjusts to breath rate
- Can operate at very high altitudes
The Eclipse 3 features exclusive autoSAT technology. This technology allows the machine to automatically adjust to the user's rate of respiration. While in pulse mode, the autoSAt will make sure that the bolus dose of oxygen remains consistent with each pulse, even when the user's respiration increases or decreases.
In addition, this machine also features breath-sensing technology that constantly senses for the patient's breath every 15 seconds while in pulse mode. If the machine doesn't sense a breath for 15 seconds, it automatically switches to continuous flow mode.
The Sequal Eclipse 3 delivers great Oxygen for Travel because it has one of the highest altitude ratings of any portable oxygen machine. It can operate effectively up to 13, 123 feet above sea level. That's practically anywhere but a mountaintop.
Finally, the handy rolling cart and battery options that come with this rental bundle make the concentrator super portable -- pulse dose and continuous flow oxygen that can go virtually anywhere.
Make sure to select the number of batteries appropriate for your needs. When traveling, most airlines require that you have 150 percent of the flight duration in battery life for your flight. The optional O2 Starter Kit gives you all the tubing, connectors and nasal cannulas that you need to get started.
If you have any questions about our rental program, please feel free to call us at 1-800-397-5899 during customer service hours. Our knowledgeable customer service agents will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the concentrator or the rental program.
Read about additional features and specifications of the Sequal Eclipse 3 below.
Specifications - Sequal Eclipse 3
- Width: 12.3"
- Height: 19.3"
- Depth: 7.1"
- Weight: 15 lbs. concentrator, 3.4 lbs. power cartridge.
- Noise: 40 dBA at setting 3 Pulse Flow, 48 dBA at setting 3 Continuous Flow
- Maximum Oxygen Output:
- Continuous Flow: 3 LPM.
- Pulse Flow: 0.096 mL bolus.
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure: 5 PSIG.
- AC Power Connection: 100-240 VAC/ 50-60 Hz
- DC Power Connection: 12 V
- Average Power Consumption:
- 1.0 LPM Continuous Flow: 52 Watts.
- 3.0 LPM Continuous Flow: 145 Watts.
- 1 Plus Flow Setting: 45 Watts.
- 6 Plus Flow Setting: 95 Watts.
- Power Cartridge Operating Time:
- 2.0 LPM Continuous Flow: 2 hours.
- 3.0 LPM Continuous Flow: 1.3 hours.
- 2 Plus Flow Setting: 5.2 hours.
- 6 Plus Flow Setting: 3.5 hours.
- Power Cartridge Recharge Time: 1.8 to 5 hours.
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 13,123 feet above sea level.
- FAA Approval: Yes
You must submit the airline Physician's Statement or, if not flying, a prescription from your doctor before we ship. We do not bill any insurers, including Medicare and Medicaid. You can submit your own claim to the insurance if you choose.
You are responsible for traveling with a sufficient supply of batteries to last the journey, per your oxygen requirements, including the duration of the flight, all ground time (before and after flight and during connections) and for unexpected delays.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Caire Sub Brand Sequal Ships Free Yes Vitality Medical test2
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!