- Soft fabric material and mild conductive adhesive provide secure, confortable electrode contact.
- Humidity has little effect on Softace electrodes' ability to stick or to be removed without damaging fragile skin.
- Conductive adhesive gel does not dry out and allows for extended wear without irritating the patient's skin.
- Softrace electrodes are re-wettable for cost effective long term use and ease of application and removal.
- Available with durable metal snap or carbon-based radiotranslucent (RTL) snap.
- Available in three sizes (small, medium and large) for optimal placement and application for all patient sizes.
- Latex free to protect against possible latex sensitivity issues.
- PVC free
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!