The stationary EasyFlow5 Oxygen Concentrator provides up to 5 liters of continuous flow oxygen. Manufactured by Precision Medical, the EasyFlow5 is controlled with an easy-to-use flow dial with half-liter increments. Just as its name implies, the EasyFlow5 has several features that make using the machine...easy.
The EasyFlow5 features exclusive Smart Start Technology for uninterrupted service after a momentary power interruption caused by a tripped circuit breaker or blown house fuse. Smart Start enables the EasyFlow5 to continue providing oxygen while the compressor restarts. The oxygen patient does not have to reset or restart the concentrator. The EasyFlow5 perfectly bundles simplicity and performance into a durable continuous flow home oxygen concentrator.
Top 4 Reasons Why Vitality Medical is the Oxygen Therapy Leader
- Rental Program -- Try before buying. Going on a trip? Rent a machine from us.
- Generous Buy Back program -- Machine you bought from us not a perfect fit? We can make it right! We'll buy it back and find you to right concentrator.
- Loaner Program -- Should anything happen to a concentrator purchased from us, you will get a loaner while yours is repaired.
- Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialists -- Trained team members ready to assist with any Oxygen questions.
When you call Vitality Medical with questions about an Oxygen Therapy Solution, you will speak to a Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialist.
Vitality Medical's founder, a Registered Nurse, knows that Oxygen Therapy Devices are life-essential. This is why the company has a cross-company Oxygen Concentrator committee; the team has developed an Oxygen Concentrator Specialist Certification curriculum. To assist you with oxygen concentrators, our Specialists must pass a 50-question exam in 35 minutes with a score of 94% or better. Because Vitality Medical's Oxygen Concentrator product line continues growing, our Specialists recertify every six months. Learn about Vitality Medical's Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialists.
EasyFlow5 Oxygen Concentrator
The compact EasyFlow5 Home Oxygen Concentrator provides easy room-to-room portability thanks to a compact profile, low center of gravity and built-in handle. The lifetime bacteria filter in the EasyFlow5 never needs replacement. Equipped with an oxygen sensor, this oxygen concentrator warns the user when oxygen purity levels drop below an established threshold.
The oxygen outlet on the EasyFlow5 Concentrator is very durable because it's metal -- not plastic like on many competing units. Designed with a one-piece cabinet, the EasyFlow5 oxygen Concentrator is easier to service. The cabinet is also infection-control friendly to protect user health.
EasyFlow5 Oxygen Concentrator Features & Benefits:
- A low profile design makes the unit easy to transport.
- Greater stability when moving thanks to a lower center of gravity.
- Durable metal oxygen outlet.
- Easy to service.
- Lifetime bacteria filter installed.
- Oxygen sensor is standard, warning users if purity levels drop below established threshold.
EasyFlow5 Oxygen Concentrator Specifications
- EasyFlow5 Oxygen Concentrator Product Number: 4351
- Width: 12.3 inches
- Height: 17 inches
- Length: 17.1 inches
- Weight: 29.6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 33.9 pounds
- Sound Level: 53 dBA
- Oxygen Output: 5 Liters
- Flow Settings: 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 5.0
- Outlet Pressure: 8.0 psi ± 10%
- Oxygen Concentration: 85 to 95%
- Start Up Time: 87% O2 Concentration ≤ 3 minutes
- Operating Altitude: up to 10,000 feet above sea level
- Oxygen Tubing Limitations: 7 ft cannula with a maximum 40 ft of CrushProof Tubing (47 ft total)
- Electrical Requirements: 115 VAC ± 10%, 60 Hz, 3.2 Amps
- Power Consumption: 350 Watts
- Manufacturer: Precision Medical
- HCPCS Code: E1390, A4615.
- EasyFlow5 Oxygen Concentrator Warranty: limited 3 years
EasyFlow5 Oxygen Concentrator Additional Information
- EasyFlow5 User Manual outlines set up and use instructions.
- EasyFlow5 Service Manual contains technical data and service instructions.
- EasyFlow5 Troubleshooting Guide offers a chart with common problems matched with easy solutions.
- EasyFlow5 Oxygen Concentrator Specifications contains details about this home oxygen concentrator.
- Precision Medical webpage for the EasyFlow5 Oxygen Concentrator.
- Precision Medical EasyFlow5 Warranty details information about how to submit a warranty claim.
To be compliant with current FDA regulations, we require a prescription for selected Portable Oxygen Concentrators, Home Stationary Concentrators and Pulse Oximeters. Prescriptions are NOT required for replacement parts and accessories. If a prescription is required for an item in your order we will inform you of the requirement and ask you how the prescription will be provided.
Prescriptions may be sent via:
Fax to: 1-801-733-5797
Email to: [email protected]
Mail to: 7910 s 3500 E Suite C, SLC, UT 84121
If you are unable to obtain a copy of your prescription we are happy to contact your doctor and request the prescription on your behalf.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Precision Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!