E2 Ceiling Mount Trapeze is a ceiling mount bar that's ideal for people who need help sitting up in bed. This convenient grab bad uses a two offset ladder rung system to help patients move from a lying position to a seated position. Unlike other bedside assistance devices, this ceiling mount bar hangs from a mounted grab bar, allowing it to be easily slid from one side of the bed to the other, or moved out of the way when not in use.
E2 Ceiling Mount Trapeze is constructed from alloy steel and has a white, anti-microbial powder coat finish, making it comfortable to grasp and a sleek addition to any bedroom or rehabilitation room. Secure, reliable and non-invasive, this ceiling mount trapeze can successfully help any patient safely move from a lying to a seated position sans hassle.
E2 Ceiling Mount Trapeze Features and Benefits
- Utilizes a two offset ladder rung system that hangs from a ceiling-mounted grab bar, allowing the bar to slide to one side of the bed or removed and stored safely while not in use.
- Constructed from a sturdy alloy steel material and designed with an anti-microbial white powder coat finish.
- Easily helps patients move from a lying position to a sitting position, and can support up to 300 lbs.
E2 Ceiling Mount Trapeze Specifications
- Product number: STP-CM24, STP-CM32
- Manufacturer: Healthcraft
- Ceiling Bar Length: 24 Inches or 32 Inches
- Hook Length: 27 Inches
- Strap Range: 29 Inches
- Material: Allow steel
- Finish: Anti-microbial white powder coat
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Healthcraft Products
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!