Contoured Foam Ring Cushions are one-piece, contoured foam cushions that provide support when sitting for an extended period of time. These seat cushions are often used as hemorrhoid cushions or perineal cushions to reduce pressure point discomfort. As a chair cushion, they provide relief for many who suffer when required to sit for extended periods.
Contoured Foam Ring Cushions Features & Benefits
- Puncture-resistant foam.
- High-density foam retains shape through repeated use
- Ring-shape comfortably conforms to body contours
- Removable, machine washable polyester/cotton cover
Contoured Foam Ring Cushions Specifications
- Contoured Foam Ring Cushion (product ID # 51380141900)
- Width Options: 14", 16", and 18”
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.
- Weight capacity 250 lbs.
- Foam meets CAL #117 requirements
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Briggs Healthcare Sub Brand Duro-Med Ships Free N/A
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- Worth every penny!
My husband loves it!