Drive Image EC Scooter is a six wheel scooter with a tight turning radius. The mid wheels on the Image EC Scooter are flat free. The other four wheels are semi-pneumatic swivel wheels. The Image Scooter comes with a suspension system, including dynamic drive suspension. The scooter is powered by a mid wheel drive system.
Drive Image EC Scooter
- Drive Image EC Scooter features mid wheel drive allows for tighter turning radius.
- Image EC Scooter has PG Controller with diagnostic fault codes.
- On board charger.
- Joystick can be mounted on either side.
- Front swivel anti-tippers have true independent adjustable suspension. Helps prevent the drive wheels from losing contact with the ground.
- Drive mid wheels have flat free inserts including coil spring tension suspension.
- Image EC Scooter boasts uniquely designed Dynamic Drive suspension for greater climbing ability and comfort when traveling forward and in reverse.
- Front and Rear semi-pneumatic swivel wheels.
- Foot plate is angle, height and depth adjustable on the Image Scooter.
- Deluxe height adjustable captains seat 18" with swivel.
- Positioning belt standard.
- Arms are width, height and angle adjustable.
- Standard headrest is height adjustable.
- Seat reclines for comfort and folds down for portability.
- Image EC Scooter built with Exceptional Climbing Ability.
- Has been tested and surpassed the ANSI RESNA testing requirement.
Drive Medical Image EC 6 Wheel Scooter Specifications (product ID # 2800ECBLRCL, 2800ECBURCL & 2800ECSIRCL)
- Width: 24"
- Length: 42"
- Height: 44.5"
- Seat Dimensions: 19" x 21.5"
- Seat Adjustable Height (deck height): 19.5" to 21.5"
- Weight (base): 88.1 lbs.
- Weight (seat): 51 lbs.
- Weight (wheel scooter with battery): 186 lbs.
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Maximum Speed: 4 mph
- Maximum Safe Climbing Angle: 8°
- Minimum Obstacle Climbing Ability: 2"
- Wheel Sizes: 10.5 x 3.3" middle wheels, 6 x 2" front, 6 x 2" anti-tip wheels
- Battery: 36 AMP x 2 U1
- Cruising Range: 12.4 to 18.6 miles
- Drive Medical Image EC Scooter Frame Warranty: Lifetime
- Drive Medical Image EC Scooter Electronic Controller/Drive Train: 1 year
- Drive Medical Image EC Scooter Battery: 6 months
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI need a MANUAL for a 2800ECBU-RCL. Please inform me on how to get one.Question by: doug williams on Feb 5, 2016 9:08:53 AMcan the seat be lowered to a lower heightQuestion by: Gale Mowen on May 28, 2017 2:29:00 PMThe seat is adjustable between 19.5 and 21.5 inches, according to the manufacturer. It cannot be lowered any more than 19.5 inches.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on May 30, 2017 8:09:00 AM