Drive Medical Full-Electric Beds
Drive Medical manufactures full-electric hospital beds and homecare beds respected throughout the industry. Drive Medical beds are designed to provide quiet and smooth operation. Home hospital beds are easy to setup and assemble. These full electric beds come in two different versions: 1) Full-Electric Bed and 2) Ultra Light Full-Electric Bed. The Ultra Light Full Electric Bed is 35 pounds less than the Full-electric Bed, promoting ease of mobility. The electric hand control for this hospital bed is easy-to-use. The Full Electric Bed electrically positions the upper body, knees and bed frame height to accommodate the needs of patients and caregivers. The back and foot adjustment on this Full Electric Hospital Bed allows for an anatomically correct sleep surface.
This Drive Hospital Bed is rugged for heavy duty use. The homecare bed ends are easy to maintain and attractive in any decor. Both the headboard and footboard are interchangeable with the Invacare® and Sunrise® hospital beds.
Full Electric Hospital Bed/Homecare Bed Features
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight.
- Reinforced frame resists twisting and bending.
- Zinc coated spring deck.
- Homecare Full Electric Bed Weight: 195 pounds
- Ultra Light Full Electric Bed Weight: 160 pounds
- Full-Electric Bed Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Bed ships in two cartons.
- UL 73 pending.
- CSA approved.
- Manufactured in ISO9001 facility.
- HCPCS code: E0297
- Drive Medical Full-Electric Bed Warranty: (Original purchaser)Lifetime on welds, 5 years on frame, 1 year on all other parts and components.
Drive Medical Homecare Bed SpecificationsProduct ID #Bed Height (Min. Inches)Bed Height (Max. Inches)Bed LengthBed WidthBed WeightShipping WeightPatient Weight Limit (pounds)
Full Electric Bed150051624.58836195209450 Ultra Light Full Electric Bed1503316228836185185450
Optional Bed Accessories and Parts
Inner Spring Mattress 15006 - 36 x 80 x 7· High quality inner spring design.
· Constructed of premium grade cotton and high-density urethane foam for maximum comfort and increased durability.
· Vinyl cover is waterproof, anti-bacterial, anti-static for easy use and care.
· Two screened brass side vents allow mattress to breathe.
· Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
· Warranty: 1 year
Inner Spring Mattress Extra Firm 15006EF - 36 x 80 x 7
- High quality inner spring design.
- Constructed of premium grade cotton and high-density urethane foam for maximum comfort and increased durability.
- Vinyl cover is waterproof, anti-bacterial, anti-static for easy use and care.
- Two screened brass side vents allow mattress to breathe.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year
Foam Mattress 15007 - 36 x 80 x 7
The polyester fiber construction of this foam mattress provides maximum support and the highest non-flammability standards.
Therapeutic 5 Zone Support Mattress 15019 - 35 x 80 x 5.5
- Deluxe foam mattress with convoluted top layer reduces pressure.
- High resilient firm foam base to provide support and comfort.
- Deluxe nylon cover is durable, zippered, waterproof anti-microbial and meets California Flame Retardant Standards.
- Deluxe nylon cover reduces friction and shear.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty on foam.
- Therapeutic 5 Zone Support Mattress HCPCS code: E0184
- 12 Month Limited Warranty on cover.
Standard Telescoping Full Length Side Rail 15001ABVDrive Medical Standard Telescoping Full Length Side Rail comes in an attractive brown vein color. The bed side rail helps to protect patients in bed from fall injuries. The side rail is sold as one side, or each.
- Attractive brown vein finish.
- Constructed of 1" steel.
- Telescopes with movement of bed.
- Easily adjusts up or down with spring-loaded release.
- Spring-loaded crossbars are easy to install and remove.
- HCPCS code E0310
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Half Length Siderail No-Gap Style 15201BV
Drive Medical Half Length Bed Side Rail is used to help prevent individuals in bed from lodging themselves between the side rail bars. The siderail comes in a brown vein color finish.
- Constructed of 1 inch steel.
- Fits most hospital beds with steel frame.
- Ideal for maximum protection when bed is elevated.
- Not for use with "Pan-Style" bed surface.
- Easy to install.
- HCPCS code: E0305
- Drive Medical Half Length Bed Side Rail Warranty: Limited Lifetime .
Clamp for Half Length Siderail No-Gap Style 15201BV Rails
Drive Medical Half Length Siderail Clamps are sold as a pack of 2 clamps. They stabilize the No-gap Style Half Length Siderail (Product ID #: 15201BV). The side rail clamps come in a brown vein finish.
Other accessories and parts for the Drive Medical Full-Electric Beds are available at Vitality Medical at the following links: hand controls, bed side rails, and replacement footboards & headboards. Vitality Medical also sells Drive Medical Long Term Care Beds, Low Beds and Manual Beds.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical Sub Brand No Ships Free Yes Size Chart No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- Full Electric Hospital Bed by Drive Review
This bed is amazing and full of electric controls. I can easily adjust its sleep surface for my mother with the help of electric hand controls. It is so easy to adjust everything. Thanks to this electric hospital bed.
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $3.43
Starting at: $78.64
Starting at: $62.39
Starting at: $57.19