The Cougar Lightweight Rehab Wheelchair is loaded with features and adjustable options. Almost everything can be adjusted to create a custom wheelchair that will fit your needs. This ultralight aluminum wheelchair comes with a many standard features, is affordable and transportable. It comes in two different seat sizes, 16 inch or 18 inch, and each of them can be selected with either elevating legrests or swing away footrests.
This lightweight wheelchair is compatible with many after market accessories. For example Drive's wheelchair carry pouch is a perfect attachment to secure personal items during transportation. For ultimate comfort the Roho Cushion is an excellent option and it prevents the development of skin integrity issues. These cushions are perfect for someone who spends a lot of time in a chair all day.
- 3" of depth adjustment in overall wheelbase
- Adjustable aluminum wheel locks
- Flippable armrest 2" width adjustment
- Forward folding back
- Angle and height adjustable front casters
- Lightweight composite footplates with heel loops
- 15 degree adjustable multi-position back
- Lightweight breathable nylon upholstery
- Quick release rear wheels
- 15"-19" rear axle height adjustment
- Rigidity bar
- Semi-Pneumatic tires on 24" spoke wheels
- Tool free adjustable back height from 17"-20.5"
- Weighs less than 30 lbs.
- Width with 16" seat: 24"
- Width with 18" seat: 26"
- Width folded: 12"
- Height: 37"
- Seat-to-floor height: 17.5"-19.5"
- Seat depth: 16"
- Length with Riggings: 44"
- Product Weight: 27 lbs.
- Carton Shipping Weight: 32 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 250 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Item Number: AK516ADA
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!