Drive Medical Bariatric Beds come in three different sizes. The size difference for these Bariatric Beds is in the width; 42 inches, 48 inches and 54 inches. Drive Medical Bariatric Beds come with a pan type deck that is suitable for Low air loss/alternating pressure mattresses. The weight capacity also varies with the size of the bariatric beds. The larger the bariatric bed the more weight capacity the bed can support. The weight capacities for the bariatric beds are as follows:
- 42 inch Bariatric Bed – 600 pounds
- 48 Inch Bariatric Bed – 750 pounds
- 54 Inch Bariatric Bed – 1000 pounds
Each bariatric bed version is a full electric bed with an emergency manual crank. These full electric bariatric beds come with an attractive brown vein finish.
Drive Medical Full Electric Bariatric Beds Features & Benefits
- Quiet, smooth operation.
- Heavy duty frame ensures strength and patient safety.
- Bariatric Bed Frame all steel construction.
- Larger sleep surface than conventional beds.
- Split pan design with removable bed ends is easy to set-up.
- No tools necessary for set-up.
- Hand control provides for multiple bed positioning for patients.
- Low air loss/alternating pressure mattress available.
- Bariatric Bed Emergency manual crank included.
Drive Medical Full Electric Bariatric Beds Specifications
Product ID #Bed Height (Min. Inches)Bed Height (Max. Inches)Bed Length (Inches)Bed Width (Inches)Bed Weight (Pounds)Shipping Weight (Pounds)Patient Weight Limit (Pounds)
- Bariatric Bed 42 Inch Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Bariatric Bed 48 Inch Weight Capacity: 750 lbs.
- Bariatric Bed 54 Inch Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs.
- Full-Electric Bariatric Beds HCPCS code: E1399.
- Drive Medical Bariatric Bed Warranty: (Original purchaser) Lifetime on welds, 5 years on frame, 1 year on all other parts and components.
Full-Electric Bariatric 42 Inch Bed1530018.2526.258842276313600 Full-Electric Bariatric 48 Inch Bed1530218.2526.258848328365750 Full-Electric Bariatric 54 Inch Bed1530318.2526.2588543383701000
Optional Low Bed Accessories and Parts Brief Description
Bariatric Mattresses 15301, 15310, 15312
Drive Medical Bariatric Bed Mattresses are made to support patient weights from 600 to 1000 pounds. These mattresses come
- Top cover: Unitek 11 Nylon.
- Bottom cover: Vinyl.
- Top layer: 2.5 lb density foam.
- Middle layer: 2.5 lb density foam.
- Base: 4 lb density foam.
- Fire retardant: Compliance with 16 CRF 1633.
- 42” Bariatric Mattress Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- 48” Bariatric Mattress Weight Capacity: 750 lbs.
- 54” Bariatric Mattress Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs.
- Drive Medical Bariatric Bed Mattress Warranty: 1 year.
T Style Half Rails 15021BV
The T Style Half Rails are for bariatric hospital beds or homecare beds. The half rail aids patients from rolling out of bed on to the floor to help prevent fall injuries.
- Attractive brown vein finish.
- Constructed of 1 inch steel.
- For use with "Pan-Style" beds and Bariatric Beds (item #'s 15300, 15302 and 15303).
- Half Rail HCPS code: E0305
- Ideal protection without confining the patient.
- Provides maximum protection when bed is elevated.
- For use with most manufacturer's beds.
- Drive Medical T Style Half Rails Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!