The Duet Transport Wheelchair Rollator Walker by Drive Medical includes the best features of a rollator and a walker in one attractive unit. Easily switches modes from rollator style where the individual maintains the ability to move around independently or change to transport chair mode and be pushed by a companion or caregiver. The Duet comes with a comfortable padded seat with a large storage pouch underneath, allowing personal items to be privately and securely stowed while out and about. Inside the pouch is a convenient hand to assist with folding Duet for transporation or storage. Also featuring locking, flip up armrests and a flip down footrest to increase user comfort in transport chair mode. Includes Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty.
If only a rollator without the transport chair option is desired, you may want to check out the Clever Lite Deluxe Rollator Walker with 8" Casters by Drive. Alternatively, if you need only a transport chair, the Transport Chair Lightweight Aluminum 17 Inch might be just the ticket.Duet Transport Wheelchair Rollator Walker Features and Benefits
- Extremely light at only 20 lbs.
- Large 8 inch casters for both indoor and outdoor activities.
- Padded backrest can be attached to either the front or the back.
- Roomy under-seat storage pouch for personal items.
- Height adjustable handles.
- Locking frame ensures the unit stays open while in use and folded while in storage.
- Item Numbers: 795BK, 795BU, 795B
- Colors: Black, Burgundy, Blue
- Width: 25-1/2 Inches
- Height: 37 Inches
- Height: 26 Inches
- Seat-to-Floor Height: 21 Inches
- Handle Height: 31-1/2 to 37 Inches
- Unit Weight: 20 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
Top Rated Customer ReviewsSee All Reviews
- Excellent product
This dual pupose rollator walker was as advertised and was exactly what we needed.
- Great chair. Everyone ask where I got it.
The problem is if something breaks or doesn't work. The first time I used the latch to put the arm rest down it broke. I glued it and it broke again. Now they are charging me $27.87 for a plastic latch that broke the first time it was used.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!