DRI-FLO Disposable Underpads are highly absorbent underpads that provide excellent incontinence protection for patients at risk for pressure ulcer development or who are currently undergoing pressure ulcer treatment. Designed with a soft, absorbent top layer, these underpads can substantially eliminate the need for additional linen and are strong enough to be used as a draw sheet.
DRI-FLO Disposable Underpads help patients' skin to stay cool, dry and comfortable for an extended amount of time. Equipped with a breathable back sheet, these pads for are also designed with highly absorbent polymers in the middle layer. Sturdy, soft and effective for pressure ulcer treatment, these pads can be used by a variety of different types of patients.
DRI-FLO Disposable Underpads Features and Benefits
- Can help eliminate the need for additional linen by being strong enough to be used as a draw sheet.
- Breathable back sheet helps patient skin stay cool, comfortable and dry.
- Highly absorbent polymers in middle layer help keep patient skin stay dry.
DRI-FLO Disposable Underpads Specifications
- Product numbers: 7046, 47001
- Manufacturer: KCI
- Size: Large - 23 x 35 Inches, XLarge - 32 x 26 Inches
- Additional Information
Manufacturer KCI Sub Brand No Ships Free No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- Like the pads
I felt I was charged to much for the box of pads Kci quotes them at $100.00 for a box ot 72. I was Charged $154.?? pluse $14.95 Shipping.
- Poor product
I have worked with this product for a year or so and would not recommend it to anyone.
- They should be included with the air bed
The pads are at a good price but when your renting the bed it should be included in the bed.
- Pads good/price high
Pads are good with an air bed, but seem high at $.50 each.
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!