Dr. Ho's 2-in-1 Back Relief Decompression Belt helps patients with their lower back pain by applying compression and heat to the area in times when you're suffering the most.
The device was developed by Dr. Michael Ho, a back pain specialist. The Decompression Belt works by providing clinical-grade traction and decompression to the back. It also provides a level of heat high enough to relax the lower back muscles. A relaxed back means more movement and range of motion for you or your patients after usage.
The Decompression Belt works by providing relief for a series of back-pain issues including both acute and chronic back pain, herniated discs, leg pain related to degenerative discs, spinal stenosis pain, scoliosis-related pain or pain from playing sports such as golf, football, baseball, and tennis among others.
The belt has been clinically tried over a long period of time and has been observed for key features such as ability to decompress the lower back joints and spinal discs, the ability to lift and keep upper body weight off the lower back, improve posture by stabilizing the lower back, strengthening the core and relieve lower back stiffness.
The belt has been shown to deal with back injuries and conditions such as herniated disks, spinal stenosis and scoliosis among others. The two belt sizes available will fit an array of waist sizes ranging from 25-55 Inches and pant sizes 0-16. Best part of all is, if used properly, the Decompression Belt could treat the lower back and muscles without the need for any surgery!
Dr. Ho's 2-in-1 Back Relief Decompression Belt Features and Benefits
- Clinical-Grade Decompression for Low-Back Relief
- Helps with Recovery From Back-Related Sports Injuries
- Delivers High Heat for Immediate Relief
- Decompresses Lower Back Joints for Long-Term Relief
- Helps the Healing Process of Herniated Disks
- Fits waist sizes 25-55 and pant sizes 0-16
- Stabililizes Lower Back for Improved Posture
- Can easily be Worn Under Clothing
Dr. Ho's 2-in-1 Back Relief Decompression Belt Specifications
- Available Belt Sizes (Fitting):
- Size A: 25-Inches to 41-Inches
- Size B: 42-Inches to 55-Inches
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Dr. Ho Now
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!