Donut Pessaries are used for the treatment of prolapse. The Donut Pessary or Doughnut Pessary is used for Uterine Prolapse, Cystocele and Rectocele. Effective for severe prolapse cases, the Donut Pessary treats women afflicted with third degree prolapse commonly found with older, post-menopausal women. Constructed with flexible silicone, the Donut Pessary is soft and can be compressed for insertion.
Donut Pessary Features & Benefits
- Donut Pessaries can be disinfected - Pessary Disinfectant Procedures
- Soft flexible silicone construction.
- Treats 3rd degree prolapse.
- Pessary Fitting Set available for determining the proper pessary size.
Donut Pessary Specifications
- 100% Silicone Pessary
- Sizes: seven options 2 Inches to 3-1/2 Inches.
- HCPCS code: A4562
Donut Pessary Note
- Donut Pessaries should be removed for sexual intercourse.
**Note: Due to changing manufacturers the products shown are not-necessarily the products that will be shipped. The products shipped may be a similar product from a different manufacturer.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsMy doctor fitted me for a donut pessary. It was fine for about a week and 4 days. Upon urinating one day, I think I felt a plop...? After that I felt that familiar bulge. I think I flushed it down the toilet. Does that mean it wasn't the correct size?