DocuSol Plus Mini Enema Stool Softener, formulated by Alliance Labs, is a mini-enema that provides rapid constipation relief. According to Alliance Labs, more than 42 million individuals have experienced constipation, which is why the enterprise developed this mini-enema to offer relief within 2 to 15 minutes.
One of the principal ingredients in DocuSol Plus is Docusate Sodium, which is well-known for being a stool softener laxative. The other main ingredient is Benzocaine, which is a local anesthetic, a numbing agent, used as a topical pain reliever. What sets this laxative apart from others is that it features a simple and extraordinary delivery system. In fact, this laxative is non-irritating and can be used for occasional constipation.
DocuSol Plus Stool Softener, additionally, is faster, easier, safer, and more effective than a suppository or an oral laxative. Simply twist off and discard the tip, grease the insertion tube, gently insert DocuSol Plus into your rectum, and compress the contents, Docusate Sodium and Benzocaine, into your anus. Soon after, you will "feel" more than satisfying constipation relief.
Why would you embrace any other stool softener when DocuSol Plus mini-enema is the "sensible solution"? To identify the best laxative and procure constipation relief, order this cost-effective and efficient mini-enema today!
DocuSol Plus Stool Softener Features and Benefits
- Can be used for occasional constipation.
- Faster, easier, and safer than a suppository or an oral laxative.
- Flexible tip for ease of use at home.
- Pain relief from Benzocaine.
- Unique delivery system.
- Works in 2 to 15 minutes.
DocuSol Plus Stool Softener Specifications
- Product Number: 1743398835
- Quantity: 5 per box.
- Main Ingredient: Docusate Sodium, 283 mg; Benzocaine, 20 mg.
- Inactive Ingredients: Polyethylene Glycol and Glycerine USP.
- Application: To obtain constipation relief, especially associated with pain.
- Manufacturer: Alliance Labs.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Alliance Labs
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!