Disarticulated Full Human Skeleton Model, by 3b Scientific, is a life-size replica of the human skeleton, consisting of 53 total separated, life-size pieces for hands on, individual examination. The skull detaches into three separate pieces for anatomical study, including a sectioned calvarium and hinged jaw. The vertibral column is strung on thin, nylon wire to ensure that it stays together while still allowing easy visibility of individual pieces.
Disarticulated Full Human Skeleton Model is available in both a natural bone model as well as a version with painted muscles. The hand-painted and numbered muscle option shows the muscle origins in red and muscle insertions in blue on the left side, and the bones and bony structures such as fissures, foramina and processes hand-numbered on the right side. This model allows for in depth study of the human skeleton and anatomy, making for a great addition to classrooms or doctor's offices.
Disarticulated Full Human Skeleton Model Features and Benefits:
- One Hand and Foot On Wire.
- One Hand and Foot Loosely Articulated.
- Vertebral Column Is Strung On Thin Nylon Wire.
- Supplied In a Sturdy Cardboard Storage Box.
- Great For Any In-Depth Study of the Human Skeleton and Scientific Anatomy Studies.
- 3-Sectioned Skull For Anatomical Study.
- Available in Natural Bone or Painted Muscle Options.
- Painted Model Is Hand-Painted and Numbered On Right Side.
- Consists of 53 Total Pieces.
- Includes Multilingual Product Manual to Identify Over 600 Numbered Anatomical Structures.
Disarticulated Full Human Skeleton Model Specifications:
- Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
- Dimensions: 19.1 x 10.6 x 16.7 Inches
- Natural: 10.58 lb
- Painted Muscles: 13.23 lb
- Product Number: A05/1, A05/2
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3B Scientific
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!