PulmoMate Compressor Nebulizer is manufactured by Devilbiss and keeps pace with the world by providing an unbeatable combination of quality and value. The sleek case design fits easily into luggage, backpacks and diaper bags for easy transport. The DeVilbiss PulmoMate features an updated compressor/motor for long-term durability and performance.
PulmoMate Compressor Nebulizer Features and Benefits
- Robust quality and durability.
- Metal frame motor construction.
- Large built-in compartment for storing nebulizers and tubing.
- Consistent performance over the life of the unit.
- Includes free instructional DVD.
PulmoMate Compressor Nebulizer Specifications
- DeVilBiss PulmoMate Compressor Nebulizer Product Number: 4650D.
- Width: 7"
- Height: 3.8"
- Depth: 13"
- Weight: 5.3 lbs.
- Noise: 53 to 57 dBA.
- NMAD: 5 microns or less.
- Maximum Compressor Pressure: 35 PSIG or greater.
- Compressor Free Air Flow: 13 LPM.
- Safety Approvals: ETL.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: DeVilbiss.
- HCPCS Code: E0570.
- DeVilbiss PulmoMate Compressor Nebulizer Warranty: 5 year limited.
DeVilbiss PulmoMate Compressor Nebulizer Additional Information
- PulmoMate Compressor Nebulizer Brochure offers highlights of this nebulizer's features.
- PulmoMate Nebulizer Compressor User Manual provides instruction for use, cleaning, maintenance and specifications.
- DeVilbiss PulmoMate Compressor Nebulizer Parts displays part numbers with names.
- DeVilbiss PulmoMate Nebulizer Compressor Warranty offers 5 years of protection against defective workmanship and material.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDoes this come complete with everything needed-hose, mouthpiece, etc? This is the first one ever buying.Question by: Leslie on Mar 26, 2016 3:18:44 PMThis item only includes the compressor nebulizer component. Parts for the nebulizer are available at http://www.vitalitymedical.com/nebulizer-parts.htmlAnswer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 25, 2016 3:06:00 PM
Then you wait and wait for the replacement only to find that they shipped UPS ground so it will take a business week (Saturday and Sunday do not count) before you get the replacement. Or if you are really lucky like me, after a week and it isn't there yet you ask for a tracking number only to find out that they shipped to the wrong address in the wrong state which restarts the week shipping clock because even though it was their mistake, you get to gasp for another week (I bought another Different machine).
So if you like having your apartment neighbors mad at you for using what sounds like a threshing machine at 4 in the morning after using this machine for about 6 months, this is the machine for you. Hopefully, it will not completely fail before you can get a replacement.
Vitality on the other hand has been great trying to get the problem solved.