DermaView II Transparent Film Dressing is a non-absorbent, moisture vapor permeable wound dressing. It is used for non-infected wounds with minimal damage. This moisture vapor dressing aids in the prevention of bacterial contamination.
This dressing can be used for the management of minimally exudating wounds, including non-infected wounds, partial and full-thickness ulcers. It is also used to treat superficial wounds, IV sites, burns, abrasions and donor sites.
The transparent dressing permits evaluation of wound progress. In addition, the picture-frame border on the DermaView II allows for ease of application on hard-to-conform areas. It also helps prevent the dressing from sticking to itself.DermaView II Transparent Film Dressing can be used in the following applications:
- IV Sites
- Skin Tears
- Donor Sites
- Superficial Wounds
- Wounds with Light Exudate
In addition, the dressing helps maintain a moist wound environment, and retention of primary moist wound dressing when used as a secondary dressing.
This transparent wound dressing is waterproof and latex free. It can be used as a primary or secondary dressing. It is packaged for convenience in either singles or boxes.
DermaView II Transparent Film Dressing Features and Benefits
- Non-Absorbent, Moisture Vapor Permeable Wound Dressing
- For Non-Infected Wounds with Minimal Damage
- Aids in Prevention of Bacterial Contamination
- For Management of Minimally Exudating Wounds, Including Non-Infected Wounds, Partial and Full-Thickness Ulcers
- Used to Treat Superficial Wounds, IV Sites, Burns, Abrasions and Donor Sites
- Transparent Dressing Permits Evaluation of Wound Progress
- The picture-frame border allows ease of application on hard-to-conform areas, and it helps prevent the dressing from sticking to itself.
- Helps maintain a moist wound environment.
- Retention of Primary Moist Wound Dressing
- Can be Used as Primary or Secondary Dressing
- Latex Free
- It is packaged for convenience in either singles or boxes.
- Item Number: 00252E
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Dermarite Industries Sub Brand N/A Ships Free No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- DermaView Transparent Dressing
The DermaView Film Dressings are easy to apply to the wound. The see-through nature of this dressing allows you to make sure the covers the wound and not get the adhesive border into the wound area. Wounds can be monitored easily to see progress or lack of progress as well as when a dressing change is needed. These transparent film dressing are priced low enough to use on chronic wounds.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $1.93
Starting at: $0.54
Starting at: $2.01
Starting at: $0.07