DermaSyn Hydrogel Dressing is an amorphous, non-oily hydrogel wound dressing that is enriched with vitamin E. It provides a moist wound environment that is essential for tissue cell development.
This hydrogel dressing assists in autolytic debridement and donates moisture to help provide an optimal wound healing environment. DermaSyn Hydrogel Dressing is a primary dressing that may be used to manage acute and chronic partial and full thickness wounds and ulcers that are dry and have minimal exudate.
DermaRite Hydrogel Dressing is a wound dressing that provides for maximum coverage where a "hands off" application is needed. These Hydrogel Dressings provide for an easy application with no waste. The dressing can be used on pressure ulcers, diabetic and foot ulcers, 1st and 2nd degree burns and venous stasis ulcers (stage: I-IV).
The hydrogel dressing is latex free and needs a secondary dressing. Available in 3 oz tubes, sold individually and in cases of 24.DermaSyn Hydrogel Dressing Features and Benefits
- Amorphous, Non-Oily Hydrogel Primary Wound Dressing
- Enriched with Vitamin E
- Provides Moist Wound Environment
- Assists in Autolytic Debridement
- Donates Moisture to Help Provide Optimal Healing Environment
- Used to manage acute and chronic partial and full thickness wounds and ulcers that are dry and have minimal exudate.
- Provides Maximum Coverage where "hands off" Needed
- Easy Application with no Waste
- Applications: Pressure ulcers, diabetic foot and stasis ulcers, 1st and 2nd degree burns.
- DermaSyn Item Numbers: 00247, 00248.
- Size Options: 3 Ounce or 8 Ounce.
- Dispensing Options: Tube or Spray.
- Application: Promote Moist Wound Enviroment and Autolytic Debridement.
- Latex Free.
- Needs Secondary Dressing.
- Manufacturer: DermaRite.
- Brand: DermaSyn.
- Prop 65: No.
- UNSPSC Code 42311505.
- HCPCS Code: A6248.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Dermarite Industries
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!