DermaGinate/Ag Calcium Alginate is a calcium alginate wound dressing used as a topical wound dressing for exudating wounds. Highly absorbent, DermaGinate/Ag provides up to 3 days of continuous protection. The Silver Ag composition of this dressing provides antibacterial protection. DermaGinate/Ag Calcium Alginate Iconic Silver Dressing is used for infected wounds. DermaGinate Dressings can also be used on wounds suspected of possible infection. Manufactured by DermaRite, DermaRite DermaGinate/Ag Calcium Alginate Iconic Silver Dressings absorb 12 times its own weight in fluid. These Calcium Alginate Dressings provide an excellent topical Wound Dressing for moderate to high exudating wounds. DermaGinate Dressings are adaptable to any Wound Care area on the body.
DermaRite DermaGinate/Ag Calcium Alginate Iconic Silver Dressing Features & Benefits
- Contains antibacterial silver to treat infections.
- Designed for moderate to high exudating wounds.
- Provides 3 days of continuous antibacterial protection.
- Flexible dressing conforming to any body area.
DermaRite DermaGinate/Ag Calcium Alginate Iconic Silver Dressing Applications
- Pressure ulcers
- Leg ulcers
- Diabetic wounds
- Moderate to heavily draining wounds
- Partial wounds
- Full thickness wounds
- Donor sites
DermaRite DermaGinate/Ag Calcium Alginate Iconic Silver Dressing Specifications
- DermaRite DermaGinate Ag Calcium Alginate Iconic Silver Dressing Product Numbers: 00520E, 00525E, 00530E, 00535E.
- Application: Alginate Dressing.
- Size Options: 2 x 2 Inch Square, 4.25 x 4.25 Inch Square, 12 Inch Rope, 2 x 8 Inch Rectangle.
- Material: Antibacterial Silver.
- Comparable Products: Convatec Aquacel Ag™, Johnson & Johnson Silvercel™
- Manufacturer: DermaRite.
- Brand: DermaGinate/AG.
- HCPCS Code: A6196.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Dermarite Industries Sub Brand N/A Ships Free No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- DermaGinate Ag Calcium Alginate Iconic Silver Dressing
DermaGinate is a great combo dressing with both Calcium Alginate and Silver to fight infections.
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!