DermaDress Waterproof Composite Dressing is a sterile, multi-layered composite wound dressing. Its low adherent layer absorbs exudate and protects the wound as its semi-occlusive layer keeps external contamination, including bacteria and fluids, from getting through.
The waterproof non-woven adhesive tape in the composite dressing holds the dressing in place, even as it maintains a moist wound environment. It is self-adherent, flexible and conformable to hard to dress areas. These composite wound dressings are compatible with topical ointments, so they are perfect for many situations. Another great feature of the DermaDress Composite Dressing is that it removes in one piece.
This composite dressing is used for management of acute or chronic partial and full thickness wounds/ulcers with minimal to heavy drainage.
Applications for the dressing include:
- managing of chronic and acute wounds
- lower extremity ulcers
- pressure ulcers (stages II, III, and IV)
- donor sites
- partial and full thickness wounds
- low to moderate exudating wounds
DermaDress Waterproof Composite Dressing can be used as a latex free, primary or secondary dressing.
DermaDress Waterproof Composite Dressing Features and Benefits
- Sterile, Multi-Layered Composite Wound Dressing
- The low adherent layer absorbs exudate and protects the wound.
- The semi-occlusive layer keeps external contamination from getting through.
- The waterproof non-woven adhesive tape holds the dressing in place.
- Maintains Moist Wound Environment
- Flexible and Conformable
- Compatible with Topicals
- One Piece Removal
- It is used for management of acute or chronic partial and full thickness wounds/ulcers with minimal to heavy drainage.
- Can be Used as Primary or Secondary Dressing
- Latex Free
- Available in 4x4 inches, 6x6 inches
- Packaged for Convenience in Either Singles or Boxes
- Item Number: 00276E, 12414, 12410, 00277E, 00278E.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Dermarite Industries
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!