Derma Primer Unna-Pak is a high performance Unna Boot Compression Bandage. The Derma Primer Unna-Pak Compression Bandage is used for ambulatory management of venous stasis leg ulcers. Manufactured by Derma Sciences, Derma Primer Unna-Pak Compression Bandage is a two layer bandage with a self-adherent outer bandage layer. The Unna Boot bandage layer is 10 yards in length and the self-adherent bandage layer is 5 yards in length. The self-adherent layer of the Derma Primer Unna-Pak Compression Bandage is flesh colored. These layers are lightweight and easy to apply. The Derma Primer Unna-Pak Compression Bandage is strong, providing relief and comfort to the Unna Boot patient. Four inches wide, the Derma Sciences Derma Primer Unna-Pak Compression Bandage is latex free for those with sensitivity to latex products.
Derma Sciences Derma Primer Unna-Pak Compression Bandage Features & Benefits
- 2 Layer Unna Boot Bandage.
- Manages venous stasis leg ulcers.
- Easy to apply.
- Self adherent layer.
Derma Sciences Derma Primer Unna-Pak Compression Bandage Specifications
- Derma Primer Unna-Pak Compression Bandage Product Number: GL2004.
- Size Options: 4 Inch Wide.
- Length: 10 Yards – Unna Boot, 5 Yards – Self Adherent Bandage.
- Color: Flesh colored secondary bandage.
- Application: Compression Bandage.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: Derma Sciences.
- Brand: Derma Primer Unna-Pak.
- HCPCS Code: A4649.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Derma Sciences
Top Rated Customer Reviews
- Derma Primer Unna-Pak
Derma Primer Unna-Pak is a good leg ulcer compression bandage that is easy to apply. Not as heavy as some other compression bandages, Derma Primer is latex free and so does not harm my sensitive skin.
- Community Q&A