Continuous Passive Motion machines have a proven track record for rehabilitating injured, post-op knees and for patient comfort. Chattanooga Medical manufactures their Optiflex® CPM Patient Kits to attach to the Optiflex® CPM apparatus. These kits include CPM padding to protect and comfort the patient's leg while it is strapped to the CPM carriage. The Optiflex® is manufactured in the United States and is made of high quality deep pile sheepskin, fleece, and soft foam for an excellent patient care experience. With the increased comfort comes better quality therapy sessions. The sheepskin and fleece keeps the leg warm. It gives the leg a sling-like position that may aid in proper positioning during therapy.
The Optiflex® CPM Patient Kits Features and Benefits
- The patient kits are made with deep pile sheepskin for maximum comfort.
- They are made of sturdy construction.
- The Optiflex® CPM slings the leg in the carriage for good positioning.
- Padding adds to overall patient care.
Optiflex® CPM Patient Kits Specifications
- Manufacturer Number: 2090
- Manufacturer: Chattanooga Medical
- Color: Beige
- Fits the Optiflex® 3 CPM Machine
- Additional Information
Manufacturer DJ Orthopedics
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!