Deluxe Gel Foam Cushion by Posey is designed for patients at low risk for pressure ulcers. It is designed to redistribute away from high-pressure contact points to help improve patient comfort and help control against sliding.
This gel foam wheelchair cushion comes with a gel bladder that redistributes seating pressure to help prevent ulcers. The water-based gel bladders are enclosed between layers of foam.
Gel foam cushion by Posey has internal sealed liners and an optional two-tone cover which assists with patient repositioning protocols. The models of these foam cushions also feature a zippered, quickly-removed vinyl cover that can be wiped clean.
The standard flat in red (7222F) model of the cushion features brushed polyester fabric on the top side of the cover. The standard flat in dark blue (7223F) comes with a chair sensor; and the standard flat in dark blue (7224F) comes with a pocket for a sensor (sensor not included).
Posey Deluxe Gel Foam Cushion is a non-inflatable wide cushion that features dual gel chambers. It is ideal for use in standard or bariatric wheelchairs, or geri-chairs. This cushion is available in dark blue, red and pink.Posey Deluxe Gel Foam Cushion Features and Benefits
- Redistributes Pressure Away from High Pressure Contact Points
- Helps Improve Patient Comfort
- Helps Control Against Sliding
- Internal Sealed Liners
- Optional Two-Tone Covers Assist with Patient Repositioning Protocols
- Zippered, Quickly-Removed Wipe-Clean Vinyl Covers
- Ideal for Use in Standard or Bariatric Wheelchairs, or Geri-Chairs
- Available in Dark Blue, Red and Pink
- Water-Based Gel Bladders
- Item Number: 7210F, 7210FT, 7220F, 7220FT, 7221F, 7222F, 7224F, 7225C, 7226F, 7226FT
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!