Duo/Laminate D-Soles, by AliMed, are unique, dual laminate insoles that are perfect for arthritic and diabetic feet. The easily-moldable, patented Plastazote offers total contact and maximum pressure distribution, but when used alone it continues to compress, reducing cushioning at critical heel apex and metatarsal heads. The unique combination of Plastazote with an expanded urethane base in the optimal configuration offers maximum protection that won't bottom out.
Duo/Laminate D-Soles feature a thick, shaped heel cup for superior cushioning and a thinner forefoot area to help avoid forefoot restriction. Select from either a standard model, which has a uniform 1/8" Plastazote sock liner, or a thicker 1/4" model. The thicker model can be heat-molded to foot before insertion into shoe or can be used as is in extra-depth shoes. Heat in a 300°F convection oven for two minutes to soften for molding.
Duo/Laminate D-Soles Features and Benefits:
- Ideal Insoles for Arthritic and Diabetic Feet.
- Unique Dual Laminate Insoles Combine Plastazote Upper Layer With a Urethane Base That Will Not Bottom Out.
- Plastazote Molds to Foot For Total Contact and Maximum Pressure Distribution.
- Sold in Pairs.
Duo/Laminate D-Soles Specifications:
- Manufacturer: AliMed
- Sold in Pairs.
- Sizing: All D-Soles Are Generously Sized and Intended to be Trimmed to Exact Shoe Insole Shape. Sizing Based on Shoe Size.
- Size A:
- Women's: 5 to 8, Men's: 4 to 6
- Size B:
- Women's: 8-1/2 to 10, Men's: 6-1/2 to 8
- Size C:
- Women's: 10-1/2 to 11, Men's: 8-1/2 to 10
- Size D:
- Women's: 11.5, Men's: 10.5
- Suggested Code: L3030
- Product Numbers: 6227/A, 6227/B, 6227/C, 6227/D, 6226/A, 6226/B, 6226/C, 6226/D
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!