Custom Care Convertible is an alternating pressure mattress that is designed to help clinicians provide excellent patient care on both flat deck and recessed deck frames throughout a facility. Equipped with V-shaped edges to enable the mattress to fit the recessed deck bedframe, this alternating pressure mattresscontains a compressible section that accommodates multiple lengths and foot positions.
Custom Care Convertible is a medical mattress with a patented design to create an inner bolster "cradle" effect for added safety when the patient sits on or moves towards the edge of the bed. This specialized protective feature helps adequately direct the patient's center of gravity back toward the center of the bed. This medical mattress is a non-intrusive way to combat skin and deep tissue damage caused from shear-induced trauma.
You may also be interested in similar alternating pressure mattress products, such as Shearcare 500 Pressure Redistribution Foam Mattress.
Custom Care Convertible Features and Benefits
- Easily converted to a powered surface with the simple addition of a control unit, which can save significantly on the need for costly rentals.
- Reduces the downward pressure of the user's weight and the consequent tissue compression which can lead to painful shearing force damage at the scapula, sacrum and heels.
- Accommodates the unique design requirements of recessed deck beds with V-shaped edges.
- Compressible section accommodates multiple lengths and foot positions.
- Patented design creates an inner bolster "cradle" effect for added safety when the patient sits on or moves towards the bed edge.
- Two sturdy fabric handles improve relocation ergonomics.
Custom Care Convertible Specifications
- Product number: cstmcr-cnvrtble
- Manufacturer: Span America
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs. non-powered, 350 lbs. powered
- Mattress Warranty: 5 years
- Control Unit Warranty: 2 years
- Height: 7 Inches
- Mattress Weight: 24 lbs.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Span America
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!