Curity Elastic Bandages are Stretchable Bandages that provide compression and support. Each Curity Elastic Bandage is wrapped individually for user or caregiver convenience. Manufactured by Kendall, Curity Elastic Bandages are made with latex free fabric to guard against allergic reactions. Detachable clips come with each Elastic Bandage to provide closure. Curity Elastic Bandages are comfortable to use and provide gentle support. These Curity Elastic Bandages are non-sterile and are available in 2 inch, 3 inch, 4 inch and 6 inch widths.
Kendall Curity Elastic Bandage Features & Benefits
- Individually wrapped bandage rolls.
- Each roll is accompanied by removable clips.
- Provides compression and support.
- Stretchable fabric.
Kendall Curity Elastic Bandage Specifications
- Kendall Curity Elastic Bandage Product Numbers: 4422, 4423, 4424, 4426.
- Width Options: 2 Inch, 3 Inch, 4 Inch or 6 Inch.
- Length: 5 Yards.
- Color: Beige.
- Application: Elastic Bandage.
- Closure Device: Removable Clips.
- Latex free.
- Prop 65: Yes.
- Manufacturer: Kendall.
- Brand: Curity.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311505.
- HCPCS Code: A6449, A6450.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand CURITY Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!