Intermittent Catheters from Cure Medical are Closed System Catheters with Funnel Ends that are DEHP-, BPA-, and latex-free for safety. Cure Intermittent Funnel Catheters are sterile, single-use catheters with smooth, fire-polished eyelets for comfortable insertion. . These Intermittent Catheters provide a simple and safe catheterization that reduces the risk of urinary tract infections (UTIs).
Cure Intermittent Funnel Catheters Closed System Features & Benefits
- Closed system catheters prevent UTIs.
- DEHP-, BPA-, and latex-free.
- Smooth, fire-polished eyelets.
- Free Samples of Cure Intermittent Catheters.
- Economical alternative for most popular types of catheters.
Cure Intermittent Funnel Catheters Specifications
- French Size Options: 8, 10, 12, 14, and 16.
- Length Options: 6 Inch and 16 Inch.
- Male or Female Styles.
- Straight Tip.
- Funnel End.
- Closed System.
- Made with non-carcinogenic materials for safety.
- Manufacturer: Cure Medical.
- HCPCS code: A4351.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Cure Medical Sub Brand N/A Ships Free No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- Great cath.
Really good product to use when I'm home. I would definitely recommend to others.
These catheters are durable and long lasting. Because of a non functioning bladder, I have had to self cath for a year and a half.
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!