Curasalt is a Sodium Chloride Dressing that is a hypertonic saline dressing in a convenient pre-saturated formulation to promote Wound Healing. The hypertonic solution is 20% saline. Manufactured by Kendall, Sodium Chloride Dressings helps control infection through osmotic action. Curasalt Sodium Chloride Dressings are impregnated with Sodium Chloride to promote osmotic action. This osmotic action helps to cleanse the wound while maintaining a moist wound environment. Curasalt Sodium Chloride Dressings are pre-moistened to guarantee potency. Curasalt Sodium Chloride Dressings work immediately upon application. Curasalt Dressings help control heavy exudating wounds.
Kendall Curasalt Sodium Chloride Dressings Features & Benefits
- Pre-moist for convenience.
- Hypertonic saline dressing promotes wound cleaning.
- Provides autolytic debridement.
Kendall Curasalt Sodium Chloride Dressings Specifications
- Kendall Curasalt Sodium Chloride Dressings Product Numbers: 3335, 3339.
- Width Size Options: 1/2 Inch or 6 Inch.
- Length Size Options: 6-3/4 Inch or 5 Yards.
- Shape Options: Packing Strip or Gauze.
- Color: White.
- Application: Wound Packing or Wet Dressing.
- Material: Gauze.
- Impregnated ingredient: Hypertonich Saline
- Prop 65: Yes.
- Manufacturer: Kendall.
- Brand: Curasalt.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311505.
Request Free Samples of Covidien Gauze Dressings for wound care.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand CURASALT Latex Free Latex-Free Size 1/2 Inch x 5 Yard Sterility Sterile Woven / Non-Woven Woven Material Poly Blend
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!