Curafil Amorphous Hydrogel Wound Dressing is a Hydrogel Gel used for ulcers, burns, cuts and abrasions. Curafil Amorphous Hydrogel Wound Dressing Gel is a clear wound gel dressing that allows for wound inspection after application. Manufactured by Kendall, Curafil Amorphous Hydrogel Wound Dressing Gel helps provide an optimal environment for natural wound healing. This Hydrogel Dressing may be applied directly to the wound bed or on a sterile dressing. Cotton swabs may also be used for application. Curafil Amorphous Hydrogel Wound Dressing Gel offers cooling and pain relief. This Amorphous Hydrogel Dressing is used to treat painful wounds. A slight stinging sensation is possible with wound beds that have exposed nerve endings.
Kendall Curafil Amorphous Hydrogel Wound Dressing Gel Features & Benefits
- High moisture content to hydrolyze wounds or damaged skin.
- Contains Germaben to extend the life of the gel in the tube.
- Clear and viscous gel that allows wound visual inspection.
- This wound gel easily conforms to the wound.
Kendall Curafil Amorphous Hydrogel Wound Dressing Gel Applications
- Pressure Ulcers (Stages 1-1V)
- Stasis Ulcers
- 1st Degree Burns
- Second Degree Burns
- Minor Skin Irritations
Kendall Curafil Amorphous Hydrogel Wound Dressing Gel Specifications
- Kendall Amorphous Hydrogel Wound Dressing Gel Product Numbers: 9250, 9251, 9252.
- Size Options: 0.5 oz, 1 oz, 3 oz
- Brand: Curafil
- Manufacturer: Kendall
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!