CURAD Non-Stick Pads are a wound care product that is used to treat light bleeding. These non-stick pads are ideal for burns, large surface cuts, scrapes or post-surgical wounds.Trim these pads to fit the area of the wound to be treated. These cut-to-fit pads are easy to adapt and use where you need them. The pad is absorbent, ouchless and will not stick to the wound. Manufactured by Medline, the CURAD Non-Stick Pad is made with Mylar film that is bonded to a cotton/polyester pad. The pad is breathable and soft for greater patient comfort. The Mylar film is perforated to allow exudate to pass to the absorbent layer.
Features & Benefits
- Wound dressing for light bleeding.
- Non-stick pad.
- Ouchless pad offer more comfort to patients.
- Can be cut or trimmed to fit.
- Absorbent pad.
- Breathable pad.
- Protects large surface cuts or scrapes.
- Protects burns of post-surgical wounds..
- Product Numbers: CUR47399RB.
- Sizes: 3 x 8 Inch.
- Users: Adults or Children.
- Material: Cotton/Polyester.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: Medline.
- Brand: CURAD.
- HCPCS Code: A9270.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!