Cup Pessary, made by Integra Miltex, is used with Women's Health for treating first-degree or mild second-degree uterine prolapse. The Pessary Cup comes with or without support. Miltex Cup Pessaries easily fold for comfortable insertion and removal. Cup Pessaries are manufactured with latex free, pliable silicone that is soft and gentle to tissue.
Cup Pessary Features & Benefits
- Treats uterine prolapse.
- Constructed with soft, flexible silicone.
- Pessary Fitting Kit available for determining the correct pessary size.
- Cup Pessaries may be disinfected - Pessary Disinfectant Procedures.
- Cup Pessaries may be easily removed using the Pessary Removal Hook.
Pessary Cup Specifications
- Cup Pessary with Support Product Numbers: 30-CPS0, 30-CPS1, 30-CPS2, 30-CPS3, 30-CPS4, 30-CPS5, 30-CPS6, 30-CPS7.
- Cup Pessary without Support Product Numbers: 30-CP0, 30-CP10, 30-CP2, 30-CP3, 30-CP4, 30-CP5, 30-CP6, 30-CP7.
- 100% Silicone Cup Pessary.
- Uterine Prolapse Cup Pessary.
- Style Options: Cup Pessary with Support and Cup Pessary without Support..
- Sizes: eight options ranging from 50 mm to 85 mm.
- Latex free.
- Construction: soft silicone.
- Manufacturer: Integra.
- Brand: Miltex.
- HCPCS code: A4562.
**Note: Due to changing manufacturers the products shown are not-necessarily the products that will be shipped. The products shipped may be a similar product from a different manufacturer.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!