Crosstour Rolling Walkers, manufactured by Carex, are conveniently light and sturdy walkers to help you stay mobile. The convenient seat, strong aluminum frame and ergonomic, comfortable hand grips make this a helpful, trusted walker. Increase your independence and mobility with this high quality roller walker. In cases of fatigue or just to enjoy a sunny day, this walker has a comfortable cloth seat with backrest to help regain your energy.
Crosstour Rollator aluminum frame not only is lightweight and able to support up to 300 pounds, but it also is foldable. Convenient for travel and storage, the Crosstour Rolling Walker is a smart choice for the active senior. A large storage bag attaches snugly on the front of the walker and is removable with carrying strap to make it even easier to get around with what you need. Avoid the hassle of carrying extra bags with this sleek, stylish solution. The Crosstour Rolling Walker also features ergonomically designed, height adjustable handles and hand-brakes. 8 inch front wheels provide superior maneuverability and stability.
Carex Crosstour Rolling Walker Features and Benefits
- Strong, Lightweight Aluminum Frame
- Seat with Backrest Increases Mobility Distance and Confidence
- Height Adjustable Handles with Locking Breaks
- Foldable for Travel and Storage Convenience
- Detachable Large Storage Bag with Carrying Strap
- Fashionable and Sleek Designs You'll Love
Carex Crosstour Rolling Walker Specifications
- Product Number: A23000
- Product Height: 34 - 38 Inch
- Product Width: 25 in
- Product Depth: 29 in
- Product Weight: 14 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Manufacturer: Carex.
Crosstour Rollator Additional Information
- Rollator Use Instructions presents care and maintenance information as well as use instructions.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product Questionscan it be used safely by somebody who, after stroke, could use only right hand and leg? can brakes work with only one hand? can it be used with no participation from left arm and hand?Question by: mark on Oct 7, 2015 2:26:43 PM