CPRLilly, by 3B Scientific, is a high-quality, economical CPR training manikin designed to provide many years of training with its use of disposable airbags and separate air chamber system. 3B had hygiene in mind when they made CPRLilly, with face masks that can be easily cleaned and exchanged, as well as replaced. The realistic skin material was developed and manufactured in Germany, and meets the highest standards, making an excellent quality, durable, nonhazardous choice.
The CPRLilly is an incredibly advanced, interactive model whose features, including the carotid pulse and eye movement, can be controlled by hand. A tone alerts trainees to when the correct compression depth is reached, and the model can even react by opening its eyes when spoken to. Because Lilly is designed for CPR training, 3B has ensured that the correct head tilt and the moveable jaw provide realistic practice for students to ensure confidence and competence so that they can deliver CPR safely and efficiently.
CPRLilly Features and Benefits:
- Economically Operating CPR Training Manikin.
- Uses Disposable Airbags and a Separate Air Chamber System.
- Extremely Hygienic.
- Easy-to-Clean and -Exchange Face Masks.
- Available In Two Skin Tones.
- Developed and Manufactured in Germany.
- Meets Latest AHA (American Heart Association) and ERC (European Resuscitation Council) Guidelines.
- Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
- Weight: 17.64 lb
- Dimensions: 30.7 x 15.4 x 10.2 Inch
- Product Number: P70, P70/1
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3B Scientific
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!