Silicone CPAP Nasal Masks by DeVilbiss allow for an efficient, cost-effective CPAP therapy for patients. The mask is easy to fit, clean, and maintain. Devilbiss nasal masks are easy to adjust. The comfortable headgear straps create a customized fit. These nasal masks use a silicone padding to create an optimal seal.
The CPAP Nasal Mask includes four-point adjustable headgear with Velcro® fasteners to create a customized fit. It also includes a lightweight, molded silicone cushion, ideal for extended and long-term use. Three sizes of the forehead pad come available with every mask, allowing for the greatest comfort. While the 360 degree swivel creates for optimal tube positioning and ultimate ease in mobility.
The Silicone Nasal Mask is available in three sizes - small, medium and large. There are a few convenient buying options associated with the D100N CPAP Nasal Mask. Some packages come with a replacement cushion or replacement silicone forehead pads. The Silicone CPAP Mask is also available as a Full Face Mask. CPAP Masks are used to help treat patients with sleep apnea. Please consult with your physician if you have further questions.DeVilbiss Silicone CPAP Nasal Mask Features & Benefits
- Easy to fit, clean and maintain
- Four-point easily adjustable headgear with Velcro® fasteners
- Lightweight, molded silicone cushion
- Three sizes forehead pad with each mask
- 360 degree swivel
- DeVilbiss Silicone CPAP Nasal Mask Item Number: D100N.
- Width: 90 mm.
- Height: 146 mm.
- Depth: 69 mm.
- Size Options: Small, Medium and Large.
- Weight (mask only): 57 grams.
- Weight (mask with headgear): 88 grams.
- Mask Frame Materials: Polycarbonate.
- Headgear Materials: Nylon and Spandex.
- Forehead Pad and Cushion Material: Silicone.
- Volume Range: 124.5 to 144.6 mL
- Latex free.
- D100 CPAP Mask Service Life: 6 months
- Headgear Service Life: 3 months.
- D100 Mask Cushions Service Life: 3 months.
- HCPCS Codes: A7034, A7035.
D100N Nasal CPAP Mask Additional Information
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!